Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!




I hope you all had a fun New Year's Eve! We watched movies, ate popcorn and had a great time. We talked about new years resolutions, I think mine will be to become more fluent in Spanish, kind of a cope out since I have to:) But it'll do! Do you guys have one? My friend Katie came back from California yesterday, it was so good to see her! She kicked my butt in gear, at least I'm partially pack now! I still have today to pull it all together so no worries. Heather was in the city last night so she'll come back today, I'm sure she had a blast! Nothing quite like new year's in the windy city! We both leave on the second, I'm heading to Quito and she's heading back to Denver. The next couple days will be filled with emotion, sadness from leaving my friends and family but also excitment for my new adventure! Thanks for your comments, it is so great to hear from you all! Talk to you soon!!!

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Hey CP!!!

Happy New Years, Jessie! You better be (almost) done packing by now! I miss you already. Hope you have fun in Quito. Sorry that you don't have snow yet -- maybe you will see a little before you leave.?

Kevin R said...

your new years resolution is exciting at least, mines the boring old "lose fat, get better grades" resolution. Hopefully it works out. I don't know who my study buddy will be this semester though, you're gonna have to get my ass in gear all the way from Ecuador if I start slacking... hope you have a fun place trip, hopefully it won't be too boring. I'll miss you!