Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Times

So I´m pretty excited because I got to meet my Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins last night! They actually live in the same building as us I just haven´t gotten the chance to meet them yet! Last night we went to their apartment and did Karaoke! So embarrassing but so fun!!¨:) I sang a lot of Cindy Lauper (is that how you spell it) and Britney spears cuz everyone seemed to know her music, haha. Then we had some sandwiches and ice cream and just chatted for a while! I tried my best to keep up with the conversation:) A very random night but I loved it! Today was a pretty normal day at school. Have a test this Wednesday so that is no fun, but the good news is that I just finished an essay I have due Wednesday. Gotta think positive right! Lindsay is over right now, we are going to study for our test together, this literature class is giving me a run for my money! Oh I ate something new today, it was called a Shawarma I think. It was like a chicken wrap type thing but with all these delicious sauces! Gotta love that. Alright well back to the books, talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
Just checking in to see what you have been up to. Sounds like you are living a very busy and interesting life. If you can keep up with the conversations with the local people in Spanish, you are accomplishing what you went down there for.
I'm very proud of you.
Much Love from Granpa Pauley
"Psalm 91"

Anonymous said...

Hey you can do it!
Keep up the good work, don't worry about your test! All you can do is the best you can, and you have time for!
I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Ps. I love how you have been updating a lot lately, it gives me something else to read besides textbooks!