Thursday, April 26, 2007

Making Plans

So since our time is almost up my friends and I are trying to think of the last trips we want to take. I really want to go to the oriente, I mean you have to go to the jungle while in Ecuador right! So this weekend we are planning to go to TENA. I´m super excited because we will get to go to Monkey Island, and you can all guess what that entails! I hope all the plans go through, it is looking good so far. I also think we are going to try and make one more trip to the beach before going back home:)
Tuesday was a great day of volunteering! We were able to take the kids outside since it was such a nice day and play games. And one of the sixth graders Janet made my friend Rachel and I these cute necklaces! They are all really great kids.
Nothing much happened yesterday. The usual school, and then I went to the plaza in order to work on a group project with some friends.
Today I am going to volunteer at the school, tutor Gabriel and then hopefully get lots of homework done so I won´t have so much to do during out trip this weekend!!

Take care!

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

That must be hard to leave...:( But I want to see you soon, CP! :) :D ;)